What's North Cambridge Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider North Cambridge. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks like Fenway Park and The Freedom Trail. TD Garden and Copley Square are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in North Cambridge?
We have 18 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in North Cambridge:
Hotel 18683.5-star hotel with 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
AC Hotel by Marriott Boston Cambridge3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Comfy beds
Porter Square Hotel3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to North Cambridge
North Cambridge is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Cambridge.
- Logan International Airport (BOS), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from North Cambridge
- Boston, MA (BNH-Boston Harbor Seaplane Base), 6 mi (9.6 km) from North Cambridge
- Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field), 9 mi (14.5 km) from North Cambridge
Getting to North Cambridge on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Alewife Station
- Porter Square Station
Things to See and Do in and around North Cambridge
What to See in North Cambridge
- Harvard University
- Boston University
- Fenway Park
- TD Garden
- Copley Square