What's Parkview/Woodbrook like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Parkview/Woodbrook? Nature lovers can visit Druid Hill Park. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina and Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
How to get to Parkview/Woodbrook
Parkview/Woodbrook is located 2.6 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Baltimore.
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), 9.5 mi (15.4 km) from Parkview/Woodbrook
- Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Parkview/Woodbrook
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from Parkview/Woodbrook
Things to see and do in and around Parkview/Woodbrook
Things to see near Parkview/Woodbrook:
- Druid Hill Park (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Johns Hopkins University (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Baltimore Convention Center (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
Things to do near Parkview/Woodbrook:
- National Aquarium in Baltimore (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Maryland Zoo (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Coppin State University (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Baltimore Museum of Art (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Lyric Opera House (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Baltimore?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, May, June (average 162 mm of rainfall)