What's Hanlon-Longwood like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Hanlon-Longwood. Top places in the larger area to visit include Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina and Oriole Park at Camden Yards. Baltimore Convention Center and National Aquarium in Baltimore are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Hanlon-Longwood
Hanlon-Longwood is located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the heart of Baltimore.
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from Hanlon-Longwood
- Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from Hanlon-Longwood
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from Hanlon-Longwood
Things to see and do in and around Hanlon-Longwood
Things to see near Hanlon-Longwood:
- Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- Johns Hopkins University (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Baltimore Convention Center (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Druid Hill Park (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
Things to do near Hanlon-Longwood:
- National Aquarium in Baltimore (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Coppin State University (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Maryland Zoo (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Pimlico Race Course (2.5 mi/3.9 km away)
- Edgar Allan Poe Museum and House (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Baltimore?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, May, June (average 162 mm of rainfall)