What's South Baltimore Like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than South Baltimore. Plan a fun excursion to Oriole Park at Camden Yards and M&T Bank Stadium. National Aquarium in Baltimore and Baltimore Convention Center are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in South Baltimore?
We have 9 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in South Baltimore but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Walkable location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel - 1.1 mi (1.8 km) away4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Lord Baltimore Hotel - 1.3 mi (2.1 km) awayHistoric hotel with restaurant, bar
Hyatt Place Baltimore Inner Harbor - 1.2 mi (2 km) away3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Comfort Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor - 1.2 mi (1.9 km) awayCity-center hotel
Ulysses - 2 mi (3.2 km) away3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
How to Get to South Baltimore
South Baltimore is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Baltimore.
- Baltimore Washington Intl. Airport (BWI), 7 mi (11.2 km) from South Baltimore
- Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from South Baltimore
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from South Baltimore
Things to See and Do in and around South Baltimore
What to See in South Baltimore
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- M&T Bank Stadium
- Baltimore Convention Center
- Johns Hopkins University
- Federal Hill Park
Things to Do in South Baltimore
- National Aquarium in Baltimore
- Arundel Mills Mall
- American Visionary Art Museum
- Horseshoe Casino Baltimore
- Lexington Market