What's Kenilworth Park like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Kenilworth Park? Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina and National Aquarium in Baltimore are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Baltimore Convention Center and Oriole Park at Camden Yards are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Kenilworth Park
Kenilworth Park is located 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from the heart of Baltimore.
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from Kenilworth Park
- Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from Kenilworth Park
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 20 mi (32.1 km) from Kenilworth Park
Things to see and do in and around Kenilworth Park
Things to see near Kenilworth Park:
- Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Johns Hopkins University (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Baltimore Convention Center (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Morgan State University (1 mi/1.6 km away)
Things to do near Kenilworth Park:
- National Aquarium in Baltimore (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Baltimore Museum of Art (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- National Great Blacks in Wax Museum (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Maryland Zoo (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Lyric Opera House (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Baltimore?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, May, June (average 162 mm of rainfall)