What's Johns Hopkins Homewood Like?If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider Johns Hopkins Homewood. Take in some culture at a top spot like Baltimore Museum of Art. There's plenty more to see, including Lacrosse Museum and National Hall of Fame and Homewood Museum.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Johns Hopkins Homewood?
Listed below is our travelers' top lodging choice in Johns Hopkins Homewood:
Inn at the Colonnade Baltimore - a DoubleTree by Hilton4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • Terrace • Walkable location
How to Get to Johns Hopkins HomewoodJohns Hopkins Homewood is located 3 mi (4.9 km) from the heart of Baltimore.
- Baltimore Washington Intl. Airport (BWI), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Johns Hopkins Homewood
- Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Johns Hopkins Homewood
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from Johns Hopkins Homewood
Things to See and Do in and around Johns Hopkins Homewood
What to See in Johns Hopkins Homewood
- Johns Hopkins University
- Confederate Soldiers and Sailors Monument
Things to Do in Johns Hopkins Homewood
- Baltimore Museum of Art
- Lacrosse Museum and National Hall of Fame
- Homewood Museum