Where is Museo Speleopaleontologico?
Genga is home to Museo Speleopaleontologico. Spend the day exploring the area and seeing some of the local attractions. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Frasassi Caves and Temple of Valadier.
Where Can I Stay near Museo Speleopaleontologico?
We've got 45 hotels to choose from within 5 miles of Museo Speleopaleontologico. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
Hotel Terme San Vittore - 0.1 mi (0.1 km) away
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spacious rooms
Hotel Terme di Frasassi - 0.1 mi (0.1 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Things to See and Do near Museo Speleopaleontologico
What to See near Museo Speleopaleontologico
- Frasassi Caves
- Temple of Valadier
- Parco Dinosauri Le Pietre del Drago
- San Vittore alle Chiuse
- Sanctuary of Santa Maria infra Saxa
Things to Do near Museo Speleopaleontologico
- Museum of Paper and Watermark
- Foro Degli Occhialoni
- Museo d'Arte Sacra San Clemente
- Museum of the City and Territory
- Abbey of Sant'Elena
How to Get to Museo Speleopaleontologico
Flights to Genga
- Falconara Airport (AOI), 24.4 mi (39.2 km) from central Genga