What's Cremnago like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Cremnago? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Autodromo Nazionale Monza. Villa d'Este Golf Club and Carimate Golf Club are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Cremnago
Cremnago is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Inverigo.
- Malpensa International Airport (MXP), 25 mi (40.3 km) from Cremnago
- Linate Airport (LIN), 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from Cremnago
- Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport (BGY), 24.3 mi (39.1 km) from Cremnago
Things to see and do in and around Cremnago
Things to see near Cremnago:
- Laghetto di Giussano (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Santissimi Giacomo e Filippo Church (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- San Vincenzo Basilica (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Sasso del Guidino Natural Monument (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- San Lorenzo Church (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
Things to do near Cremnago:
- Villa d'Este Golf Club (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Carimate Golf Club (5 mi/8 km away)
- Oceanica Park (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- San Teodoro Theater (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Inverigo?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: November, May, August, April (average 255 mm of rainfall)