What is Colletta like for family-friendly holidays?
If you're looking for the ideal family-friendly place for a holiday, you might want to think about Colletta. Here you'll find a variety of family activities sure to delight both kids and adults alike. Spend a day checking out attractions like Colletta di Castelbianco Historic Village. When you're ready for some down time after a day of sightseeing with the family, Colletta has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with family suites. No matter what you're looking for, Colletta offers different types of accommodation options for families so you have a variety to choose from.
What are the best things to see and do in Colletta?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Colletta, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Golf Club Garlenda (5.8 mi/9.3 km)
- Toirano Caves (6.9 mi/11.1 km)
- Caravel Water Park (7.6 mi/12.3 km)
- Pista Ciclabile Riva Ligure - Arma di Taggia (8 mi/12.9 km)
- Ceriale Beach (8.3 mi/13.4 km)
- Wall of Alassio (8.9 mi/14.4 km)
- Chiesa Santa Maria degli Angeli (8.9 mi/14.4 km)
- Lungomare Angelo Ciccione (9 mi/14.6 km)
- Budello di Alassio (9.1 mi/14.6 km)
- Marina di Alassio (9.1 mi/14.7 km)