What's Ladbroke Grove like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Ladbroke Grove? Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Kensal Green Cemetery. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Hyde Park and Oxford Street.
How to get to Ladbroke Grove
Ladbroke Grove is located 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the heart of London.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from Ladbroke Grove
- London (LCY-London City), 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from Ladbroke Grove
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 25.6 mi (41.2 km) from Ladbroke Grove
Things to see and do in and around Ladbroke Grove
Things to see near Ladbroke Grove:
- Kensal Green Cemetery (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Hyde Park (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Buckingham Palace (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Wembley Stadium (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Piccadilly Circus (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
Things to do near Ladbroke Grove:
- Oxford Street (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- The British Museum (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- London Eye (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Westfield London Shopping Centre (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Royal Albert Hall (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit London?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: June, October, August, July (average 78 mm of rainfall)