What's Silang Junction North like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Silang Junction North? Take time to see places such as Our Lady Of Lourdes Parish and Ayala Malls Serin while you're here. Pink Sisters and Sky Ranch are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Silang Junction North
Silang Junction North is located 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Tagaytay.
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 27.3 mi (44 km) from Silang Junction North
Things to see and do in and around Silang Junction North
Things to see near Silang Junction North:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Parish (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Pink Sisters (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Picnic Grove (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- People's Park in the Sky (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Our Lady of Manaoag at Tierra de Maria (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
Things to do near Silang Junction North:
- Ayala Malls Serin (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Sky Ranch (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Summit Ridge Promenade (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Orlina Museum (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Puzzle Mansion (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tagaytay?
- Hottest months: May, April, March, June (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 28°C)
- Rainiest months: July, September, June, August (average 457 mm of rainfall)