What's Belair-Parkside like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Belair-Parkside. Top places in the larger area to visit include Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina and National Aquarium in Baltimore. Baltimore Convention Center and Oriole Park at Camden Yards are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Belair-Parkside
Belair-Parkside is located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the heart of Baltimore.
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from Belair-Parkside
- Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Belair-Parkside
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from Belair-Parkside
Things to see and do in and around Belair-Parkside
Things to see near Belair-Parkside:
- Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina (3.9 mi/6.4 km away)
- Johns Hopkins University (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Baltimore Convention Center (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Baltimore Cruise Terminal (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
Things to do near Belair-Parkside:
- National Aquarium in Baltimore (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- National Great Blacks in Wax Museum (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Baltimore Museum of Art (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
- Lyric Opera House (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Baltimore?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, May, June (average 162 mm of rainfall)