What's Cerro San Cosme like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Cerro San Cosme. Visit places such as Gamarra Moda Plaza and Lima Convention Center when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Ministry of Education and Magic Water Circuit are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Cerro San Cosme
Cerro San Cosme is located 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Lima.
- Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.), 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Cerro San Cosme
Things to see and do in and around Cerro San Cosme
Things to see near Cerro San Cosme:
- Lima Convention Center (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Ministry of Education (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Magic Water Circuit (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- National Stadium (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Javier Prado Convention Center (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
Things to do near Cerro San Cosme:
- Gamarra Moda Plaza (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- La Rambla San Borja (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Lima Art Museum (2 mi/3.1 km away)
- Risso Commercial Center (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Aventura Plaza Mall (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Lima?
- Hottest months: February, March, January, April (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: August, September, July, October (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: February, March, January, December (average 6 mm of rainfall)