What's Happy Valley like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Happy Valley. Places to visit such as Fairhaven Park and Bellingham Cruise Terminal are not far away. Mount Baker Theatre and Whatcom Falls Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Happy Valley
Happy Valley is located 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Bellingham.
- Abbotsford, BC (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.), 21.5 mi (34.6 km) from Happy Valley
- Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Happy Valley
- Rosario, WA (RSJ-Rosario Seaplane Base), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from Happy Valley
Things to see and do in and around Happy Valley
Things to see near Happy Valley:
- Western Washington University (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Fairhaven Park (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Bellingham Cruise Terminal (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Whatcom Falls Park (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Lake Padden Park (2 mi/3.2 km away)
Things to do near Happy Valley:
- Mount Baker Theatre (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Bellis Fair Mall (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Lake Padden Golf Course (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Whatcom Museum (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- The Upfront Theatre (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bellingham?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: December, February, January, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: November, March, October, January (average 148 mm of rainfall)