What's Uplands like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Uplands. Top places in the larger area to visit include Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina and Oriole Park at Camden Yards. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Baltimore Convention Center and National Aquarium in Baltimore.
How to get to Uplands
Uplands is located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the heart of Baltimore.
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Uplands
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 14.4 mi (23.1 km) from Uplands
- Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from Uplands
Things to see and do in and around Uplands
Things to see near Uplands:
- Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Baltimore Convention Center (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- Johns Hopkins University (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Retriever Soccer Park (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
Things to do near Uplands:
- National Aquarium in Baltimore (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Coppin State University (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Edgar Allan Poe Museum and House (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- B&O Railroad Museum (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Maryland Zoo (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Baltimore?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, May, June (average 162 mm of rainfall)