What's Lake Magdalene Like?If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Lake Magdalene? Take time to see the sights like Avila Golf and Country Club while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Seminole Hard Rock Casino Tampa.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Lake Magdalene?
We have 50 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below is our travelers' top place to stay in Lake Magdalene:
Value Lodge Busch Gardens Tampa2.5-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Lake MagdaleneLake Magdalene is located 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from the heart of Tampa.
- Tampa Intl. Airport (TPA), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Lake Magdalene
- Tampa, FL (TPF-Peter O. Knight), 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from Lake Magdalene
- St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl. Airport (PIE), 18 mi (28.9 km) from Lake Magdalene
Things to See and Do in and around Lake Magdalene
Things to See near Lake Magdalene:
- University of South Florida (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Yuengling Center (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- University of South Florida Botanical Gardens (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- USF Baseball Stadium (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
Things to Do near Lake Magdalene:
- Avila Golf and Country Club (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (5 mi/8 km away)
- Grand Prix Tampa (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- University Mall (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- The Claw at USF (4.4 mi/7 km away)