What's Fontainebleau like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Fontainebleau? Take time to see places such as Mall of the Americas and Ruben Dario Park while you're here. Dolphin Mall and Dadeland Mall are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Fontainebleau
Fontainebleau is located 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the heart of Miami.
- Miami International Airport (MIA), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Fontainebleau
- Hollywood International Airport (FLL), 24.2 mi (38.9 km) from Fontainebleau
- Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from Fontainebleau
Things to see and do in and around Fontainebleau
What to see in Fontainebleau
- Ruben Dario Park
- Women's Park
Things to do near Fontainebleau:
- Mall of the Americas (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Dolphin Mall (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Miami International Mall (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Coral Way Shopping Area (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- CityPlace Doral (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Miami?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 23°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, June (average 229 mm of rainfall)