What's The Hammocks like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider The Hammocks. Nature lovers can visit West Kendall District Park. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Dolphin Mall and Zoo Miami.
How to get to The Hammocks
The Hammocks is located 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the heart of Miami.
- Miami International Airport (MIA), 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from The Hammocks
- Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 18.7 mi (30 km) from The Hammocks
- Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 19.8 mi (31.8 km) from The Hammocks
Things to see and do in and around The Hammocks
Things to see near The Hammocks:
- West Kendall District Park (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Kendall Soccer Park (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
Things to do near The Hammocks:
- The Palms at Town & Country (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Miccosukee Golf and Country Club (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Kendall Breeze Shopping Center (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Zoological Wildlife Foundation (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Pine Lake Shopping Center (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Miami?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 23°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, June (average 229 mm of rainfall)