What's Port Covington Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Port Covington. Plan a fun excursion to Oriole Park at Camden Yards and M&T Bank Stadium. National Aquarium in Baltimore and Baltimore Convention Center are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Port Covington?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Port Covington but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Walkable location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel - 1.6 mi (2.7 km) away4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Lord Baltimore Hotel - 1.9 mi (3 km) awayHistoric hotel with restaurant, bar
Hyatt Place Baltimore Inner Harbor - 1.6 mi (2.6 km) away3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Comfort Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor - 1.7 mi (2.8 km) awayCity-center hotel
Ulysses - 2.6 mi (4.1 km) away3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
How to Get to Port Covington
Port Covington is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Baltimore.
- Baltimore Washington Intl. Airport (BWI), 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Port Covington
- Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from Port Covington
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from Port Covington
Things to See and Do in and around Port Covington
What to See in Port Covington
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- M&T Bank Stadium
- Baltimore Convention Center
- Johns Hopkins University
- Federal Hill Park
Things to Do in Port Covington
- National Aquarium in Baltimore
- Arundel Mills Mall
- American Visionary Art Museum
- Horseshoe Casino Baltimore
- Lexington Market