What's Dundalk Marine Terminal like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Dundalk Marine Terminal. Nature lovers can visit Patapsco River. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina and Baltimore Cruise Terminal.
How to get to Dundalk Marine Terminal
Dundalk Marine Terminal is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Dundalk.
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), 8.7 mi (13.9 km) from Dundalk Marine Terminal
- Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Dundalk Marine Terminal
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from Dundalk Marine Terminal
Things to see and do in and around Dundalk Marine Terminal
Things to see near Dundalk Marine Terminal:
- Patapsco River (6.4 mi/10.3 km away)
- Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Baltimore Cruise Terminal (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Fort McHenry (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Canton Waterfront Park (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
Things to do near Dundalk Marine Terminal:
- National Aquarium in Baltimore (4.8 mi/7.6 km away)
- American Visionary Art Museum (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Pier Six Concert Pavilion (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Maryland Science Center (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Baltimore Soundstage (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dundalk?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, May (average 76 mm of rainfall)