What's Stadium Area Like?If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Stadium Area? Plan a fun excursion to M&T Bank Stadium and Oriole Park at Camden Yards. Horseshoe Casino Baltimore and Baltimore Convention Center are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Stadium Area?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Stadium Area but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe • Central location
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Health club • Rooftop terrace • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Walkable location
Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel - 0.7 mi (1.2 km) away4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor - 0.6 mi (0.9 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, pool bar
Baltimore Marriott Waterfront - 1 mi (1.7 km) awayArt Deco hotel with 24-hour fitness center
Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore - 0.5 mi (0.8 km) awayWaterfront hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Hyatt Place Baltimore Inner Harbor - 1.2 mi (2 km) away3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
How to Get to Stadium AreaStadium Area is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Baltimore.
- Baltimore Washington Intl. Airport (BWI), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Stadium Area
- Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from Stadium Area
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from Stadium Area
Getting to Stadium Area on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Hamburg Street Station
- Camden Yards Station
Things to See and Do in and around Stadium Area
What to See in Stadium Area
- M&T Bank Stadium
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards