What's University Of Maryland Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not check out University Of Maryland? Plan a fun excursion to Oriole Park at Camden Yards and M&T Bank Stadium. National Aquarium in Baltimore and Baltimore Convention Center are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in University Of Maryland?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in University Of Maryland but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Walkable location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel - 0.8 mi (1.3 km) away4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Lord Baltimore Hotel - 0.5 mi (0.8 km) awayHistoric hotel with restaurant, bar
Hyatt Place Baltimore Inner Harbor - 1.5 mi (2.3 km) away3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Comfort Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor - 0.7 mi (1.1 km) awayCity-center hotel
Ulysses - 0.8 mi (1.3 km) away3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
How to Get to University Of Maryland
University Of Maryland is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Baltimore.
- Baltimore Washington Intl. Airport (BWI), 8 mi (12.9 km) from University Of Maryland
- Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from University Of Maryland
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from University Of Maryland
Things to See and Do in and around University Of Maryland
What to See in University Of Maryland
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Baltimore Convention Center
- M&T Bank Stadium
- Johns Hopkins University
- University of Maryland, Baltimore
Things to Do in University Of Maryland
- National Aquarium in Baltimore
- Arundel Mills Mall
- Lexington Market
- Horseshoe Casino Baltimore
- American Visionary Art Museum