What's Midtown Like?If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Midtown? Take in some culture at a top spot like Lyric Opera House. There's plenty more to see, including George Peabody Library and Walters Art Museum.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Midtown?
We have 59 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Midtown:
The Ivy HotelLuxury hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Attentive staff
Hotel Revival Baltimore, part of JdV by Hyatt4-star hotel with restaurant, 24-hour health club
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • Attentive staff
Midtown InnCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Central location
How to Get to MidtownMidtown is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Baltimore.
- Baltimore Washington Intl. Airport (BWI), 9 mi (14.5 km) from Midtown
- Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from Midtown
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from Midtown
Getting to Midtown on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- University of Baltimore-Mount Royal Station
- State Center-Cultural Center Station
- Centre Street Station
Things to See and Do in and around Midtown
What to See in Midtown
- Maryland Institute College of Art
- University of Baltimore
- George Peabody Library
- Peabody Institute of the Johns Hopkins University
- Washington Monument