What's Howard Park like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Howard Park? Take time to see the sights such as Forest Park Golf Course while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina and Baltimore Cruise Terminal.
How to get to Howard Park
Howard Park is located 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from the heart of Baltimore.
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Howard Park
- Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 15 mi (24.1 km) from Howard Park
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 17 mi (27.3 km) from Howard Park
Things to see and do in and around Howard Park
Things to see near Howard Park:
- Johns Hopkins University (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Maryland Institute College of Art (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Loyola University Maryland (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- University of Maryland, Baltimore (5 mi/8 km away)
- Jewish Community Center of Baltimore (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
Things to do near Howard Park:
- Forest Park Golf Course (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Pimlico Race Course (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Maryland Zoo (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Baltimore Museum of Art (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Edgar Allan Poe Museum and House (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Baltimore?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: July, September, August, March (average 111 mm of rainfall)