Travelling with your pet to Port Isaac
If you need a hotel in Port Isaac that will welcome you and your pets, you're in luck. We can help you find a cosy space for you and Fido to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your pets along on some of your Port Isaac outings, or pop out to explore the sights while they're asleep. Port Isaac Beach and Cliffside Gallery might be worth a visit while you're in town. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Port Isaac can help you find a good place to stay.
What are the best things to see and do in Port Isaac?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Port Isaac, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Polzeath Beach (4.1 mi/6.6 km)
- Daymer Bay (4.9 mi/8 km)
- St. Enodoc Golf Club (5.1 mi/8.1 km)
- Camel Cycle Trail (5.1 mi/8.2 km)
- Padstow Harbour (5.9 mi/9.6 km)
- King Arthur's Great Halls (6 mi/9.6 km)
- Bowood Park Golf Course (6 mi/9.7 km)
- Tintagel Castle (6.1 mi/9.7 km)
- Merlins Cave (6.1 mi/9.8 km)
- Pencarrow House and Garden (6.5 mi/10.5 km)