Where is Mauna Lani Beach?
Kamuela is home to Mauna Lani Beach. Kamuela is a relaxing city well liked for its snorkeling spots and beaches. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Hapuna Beach State Park and Mauna Kea Beach.
Where Can I Stay near Mauna Lani Beach?
We've got 240 hotels to pick from within just a mile of Mauna Lani Beach. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection
- 5-star resort • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Golf course • Attentive staff
Magnificent Ocean views at incredible pricing! Time to Plan for Summer!
- 4-star condo • Free parking • Free WiFi • Golf course • Central location
Things to See and Do near Mauna Lani Beach
What to See near Mauna Lani Beach
- Hapuna Beach State Park
- Mauna Kea Beach
- Anaehoomalu Beach
- Waialea Beach
- Kailua-Kona Beaches
Things to Do near Mauna Lani Beach
- Kings Shops
- Makani Golf Club
- Waikoloa Beach Golf Course
- Parker Ranch Center
- Queens' Marketplace
How to Get to Mauna Lani Beach
Flights to Kamuela
- Kona Intl. Airport (KOA), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) from central Kamuela
- Kamuela, HI (MUE-Waimea-Kohala), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from central Kamuela