What is Jaywick Sands like for luxury holidays?
From great amenities to excellent service, luxury Jaywick Sands hotels provide the perfect setting for a holiday to remember. You can expect modern conveniences combined with beautiful rooms when booking one of our hotels in Jaywick Sands. Whether you're searching for a luxury hotel in central Jaywick Sands or something just outside, Hotels.com has an exceptional choice of getaway options that won't disappoint.
What are some of the best hotels in Jaywick Sands?
Top hotel picks in and around Jaywick Sands:
Marks Tey Hotel, Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western4-star hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Health club • Close to shopping
Five Lakes Resort4-star hotel with 2 bars, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Golf course • Central location
Best Western Ipswich Hotel & SpaIpswich Victorian guestrooms with comfy beds
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
Lifehouse Spa & Hotel4-star hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa • Walkable location
Dragonfly Hotel Colchester3-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Attentive staff
What are the best things to see and do in Jaywick Sands?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Jaywick Sands, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Clacton Pier (2 mi/3.3 km)
- Clacton-on-Sea Beach (1.8 mi/2.8 km)
- Walton Pier (8.1 mi/13 km)
- St. Osyth Beach (1.6 mi/2.6 km)
- West Cliff Theatre (1.8 mi/2.9 km)
- Beth Chatto Garden (8.5 mi/13.7 km)
- Jaywick Martello Tower (0.7 mi/1.2 km)
- Cudmore Grove Country Park (5.1 mi/8.3 km)
- Holland Haven Country Park (5.2 mi/8.4 km)
- St. Peter-on-the-Wall (8.4 mi/13.5 km)