What's Fruit Cove Like?If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Fruit Cove. Plan a fun excursion to The Champions Club at Julington Creek while you're here. As you expand your exploration, nearby sights include Mandarin Park.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Fruit Cove?
One of the top places to stay in Fruit Cove:
Cheerful house for family!Vacation home with private pool, fireplace
- Free in-room WiFi • Spa tub
How to Get to Fruit CoveFruit Cove is located 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the heart of St. Johns.
- Jacksonville International Airport (JAX), 27.6 mi (44.5 km) from Fruit Cove
- St. Augustine, FL (UST-Northeast Florida Regional), 18.5 mi (29.7 km) from Fruit Cove
- Jacksonville, FL (CRG-Jacksonville Executive at Craig), 17.6 mi (28.4 km) from Fruit Cove
When Is the Best Time to Visit St. Johns?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 82°F)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 58°F)
- Rainiest months: September, August, July, June (average 7 inches of rainfall)