What's Locust Point Like?If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Locust Point. Take a fun excursion to Baltimore Cruise Terminal. There's plenty more to see, including Fort McHenry and Patapsco River.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Locust Point?
Here is our customers' top place to stay in Locust Point:
Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/McHenry Row3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center
How to Get to Locust PointLocust Point is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Baltimore.
- Baltimore Washington Intl. Airport (BWI), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Locust Point
- Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 10 mi (16.1 km) from Locust Point
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from Locust Point
Things to See and Do in and around Locust Point
What to See in Locust Point
- Baltimore Cruise Terminal
- Fort McHenry
- Patapsco River
Things to Do near Locust Point:
- National Aquarium in Baltimore (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- American Visionary Art Museum (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Pier Six Concert Pavilion (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Maryland Science Center (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Baltimore Soundstage (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)