What's Western like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Western? Top places in the larger area to visit include Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina and Oriole Park at Camden Yards. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Baltimore Convention Center and National Aquarium in Baltimore.
How to get to Western
Western is located 2.6 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Baltimore.
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Western
- Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from Western
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 15.1 mi (24.2 km) from Western
Things to see and do in and around Western
Things to see near Western:
- Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Baltimore Convention Center (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Johns Hopkins University (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Baltimore Cruise Terminal (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
Things to do near Western:
- National Aquarium in Baltimore (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Coppin State University (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Edgar Allan Poe Museum and House (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- B&O Railroad Museum (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum (2 mi/3.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Baltimore?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, May, June (average 162 mm of rainfall)