What's Hwagok 4-dong like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Hwagok 4-dong. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Gyeongbok Palace. Seonyudo Park and Nanji Hangang Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Hwagok 4-dong
Hwagok 4-dong is located 6.9 mi (11 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) from Hwagok 4-dong
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Hwagok 4-dong
Things to see and do in and around Hwagok 4-dong
Things to see near Hwagok 4-dong:
- Seonyudo Park (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Nanji Hangang Park (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Gocheok Sky Dome (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Haneul Park (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- YG Entertainment Building (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
Things to do near Hwagok 4-dong:
- Times Square Mall (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
- Mangwon Market (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- KBS Exhibition Hall (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Lotte Mall Gimpo Airport (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- KT&G Sangsangmadang Hongdae (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seoul?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 224 mm of rainfall)