What's Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve Like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve? Plan a fun excursion to Old Port of Montreal and Bell Centre. Other popular sights worth a visit include Montreal Convention Centre.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve?
We have 43 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top lodging choices in Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve:
Auberge Manoir Ville MarieBeaux Arts hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Hôtel Le Chablis3-star hotel with bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve
Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve is located 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the heart of Montreal.
- Montreal Saint-Hubert Longueuil Airport (YHU), 6.2 mi (10 km) from Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve
- Montreal–Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL), 13.3 mi (21.3 km) from Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve
Getting to Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Assomption Station
- Cadillac Station
- Langelier Station
Things to See and Do in and around Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve
What to See in Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve
- Old Port of Montreal
- Montreal Convention Centre
- McGill University
- Bell Centre
- Saputo Stadium