What's Saint Helena like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Saint Helena. Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina and Baltimore Cruise Terminal are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include National Aquarium in Baltimore and Baltimore Convention Center.
How to get to Saint Helena
Saint Helena is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Dundalk.
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from Saint Helena
- Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Saint Helena
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from Saint Helena
Things to see and do in and around Saint Helena
Things to see near Saint Helena:
- Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Baltimore Cruise Terminal (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
- Baltimore Convention Center (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Canton Waterfront Park (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Fort McHenry (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
Things to do near Saint Helena:
- National Aquarium in Baltimore (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Pier Six Concert Pavilion (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- American Visionary Art Museum (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Baltimore Soundstage (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Power Plant Live (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dundalk?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, May (average 76 mm of rainfall)