What's Edmondson Village like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Edmondson Village. Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina and Baltimore Cruise Terminal are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Edgar Allan Poe Museum and House and Maryland Zoo are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Edmondson Village
Edmondson Village is located 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the heart of Baltimore.
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Edmondson Village
- Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from Edmondson Village
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 15 mi (24.2 km) from Edmondson Village
Things to see and do in and around Edmondson Village
Things to see near Edmondson Village:
- Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- University of Maryland, Baltimore (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Maryland Institute College of Art (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- UMBC Soccer Field (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
Things to do near Edmondson Village:
- Edgar Allan Poe Museum and House (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Maryland Zoo (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- B&O Railroad Museum (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- National Museum of Dentistry (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- Hippodrome Theatre (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Baltimore?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: July, September, August, March (average 111 mm of rainfall)