Where is Lido Pantano?
Monopoli is home to Lido Pantano. Monopoli is a trendy city travelers enjoy for attractions such as the port. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Spiaggia di Cala Porto Rosso and Cala Corvino.
Where Can I Stay near Lido Pantano?
We've got 309 hotels you can choose from within just a mile of Lido Pantano. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
- 5-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Walkable location
Don Ferrante - Dimore di Charme
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Things to See and Do near Lido Pantano
What to See near Lido Pantano
- Spiaggia di Cala Porto Rosso
- Cala Corvino
- Grotta Ardito Promenade
- Lama Monachile Beach
- Statue of Domenico Modugno
Things to Do near Lido Pantano
- Pino Pascali Museum
- Acquapark Egnazia
- San Domenico Golf Club
- Cathedral of Romualdo Museum
How to Get to Lido Pantano
Flights to Monopoli
- Karol Wojtyla Airport (BRI), 30.7 mi (49.3 km) from central Monopoli