What's Saint Paul's like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Saint Paul's. Take time to see places such as Banksy Graffiti Mild Mild West and Coexist - Hamilton House while you're here. Cabot Circus Shopping Centre and St Nicholas Market are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Saint Paul's
Saint Paul's is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Bristol.
- Bristol International Airport (BRS), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Saint Paul's
Things to see and do in and around Saint Paul's
Things to see near Saint Paul's:
- Banksy Graffiti Mild Mild West (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- University of Bristol (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- St. Mary Redcliffe Church (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Banksy Graffiti Frogmore Street (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Queen Square (1.3 mi/2 km away)
Things to do near Saint Paul's:
- Coexist - Hamilton House (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Cabot Circus Shopping Centre (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- St Nicholas Market (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- Old Vic Theatre (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Bristol Hippodrome Theatre (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bristol?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, December, March (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, October, November (average 90 mm of rainfall)