Where is Porto Cavallo Beach?
Polignano a Mare is home to Porto Cavallo Beach. Polignano a Mare is a trendy city travelers enjoy for attractions such as the spas. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see San Vito Beach and Cala Paura Beach.
Where Can I Stay near Porto Cavallo Beach?
We've got 37 hotels you can pick from within just a mile of Porto Cavallo Beach. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
Cala Ponte Hotel
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spacious rooms
- 5-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spacious rooms
Things to See and Do near Porto Cavallo Beach
What to See near Porto Cavallo Beach
- San Vito Beach
- Cala Paura Beach
- Statue of Domenico Modugno
- Lama Monachile Beach
- Grotta Ardito Promenade
Things to Do near Porto Cavallo Beach
- Pino Pascali Museum
- Cathedral Basilica of SS. Mary of Madia
- Il Parco dei Dinosauri
- Cathedral of Romualdo Museum
- Indiana Park
How to Get to Porto Cavallo Beach
Flights to Polignano a Mare
- Karol Wojtyla Airport (BRI), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) from central Polignano a Mare