What's Oaklee like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Oaklee. Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina and Baltimore Cruise Terminal are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Arundel Mills Mall is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Oaklee
Oaklee is located 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the heart of Baltimore.
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), 6.2 mi (10 km) from Oaklee
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 13.1 mi (21 km) from Oaklee
- Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from Oaklee
Things to see and do in and around Oaklee
Things to see near Oaklee:
- Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- UMBC Soccer Field (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- M&T Bank Stadium (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- University of Maryland, Baltimore (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
Things to do near Oaklee:
- B&O Railroad Museum (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Horseshoe Casino Baltimore (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Edgar Allan Poe Museum and House (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- National Museum of Dentistry (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Lexington Market (3.7 mi/6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Baltimore?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: July, September, August, March (average 111 mm of rainfall)