What's Old Toronto Like?People go to Old Toronto to see famous places such as Casa Loma, as well as its many attractions like Royal Ontario Museum. Yonge-Dundas Square and Toronto Eaton Centre are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Old Toronto?
We have 1363 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Old Toronto:
The St. Regis TorontoLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
The Ivy at VerityLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Fitness center • Spacious rooms
Fairmont Royal York Gold ExperienceLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, 3 bars
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Steam room • Health club • Attentive staff
The Hazelton Hotel TorontoLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Fitness center • Central location
Hotel X Toronto by Library Hotel CollectionLakefront hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Restaurant • Steam room • Spacious rooms
How to Get to Old TorontoOld Toronto is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Toronto.
- Toronto Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from Old Toronto
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ), 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Old Toronto
Traveling to Old Toronto by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Union Station
- Exhibition Station
- Bloor Station
Getting to Old Toronto on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- College St at Bay St Stop
- College St at Elizabeth St Stop
- College Station