What's Wyman Park like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Wyman Park. Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina and Baltimore Cruise Terminal are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Baltimore Museum of Art and Maryland Zoo are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Wyman Park
Wyman Park is located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the heart of Baltimore.
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Wyman Park
- Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 11 mi (17.7 km) from Wyman Park
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from Wyman Park
Things to see and do in and around Wyman Park
Things to see near Wyman Park:
- Johns Hopkins University (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Loyola University Maryland (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Maryland Institute College of Art (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Washington Monument (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
Things to do near Wyman Park:
- Baltimore Museum of Art (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Maryland Zoo (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Lyric Opera House (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Walters Art Museum (2.5 mi/4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Baltimore?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: July, September, August, March (average 111 mm of rainfall)