What's Southwest Like?If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Southwest. Take time to see places like Atwater Market and Saint Jacques Street while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Lachine Canal National Historic Site and Maison Saint-Gabriel.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Southwest?
We have 128 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Southwest:
Hôtel Alt Montréal3-star hotel with 3 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • 2 cafes • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • Central location
Griffintown Hotel3.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Cozy Studio's Downtown Montreal3.5-star hotel with 24-hour fitness center
- Free in-room WiFi • Outdoor pool
How to Get to SouthwestSouthwest is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Montreal.
- Montreal–Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL), 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from Southwest
- Montreal Saint-Hubert Longueuil Airport (YHU), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Southwest
Getting to Southwest on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Charlevoix Station
- Place Saint Henri Station
- Lionel Groulx Station
Things to See and Do in and around Southwest
What to See in Southwest
- Saint Jacques Street
- Lachine Canal National Historic Site
- Maison Saint-Gabriel
- École de Technologie Supérieure
- Saint Lawrence River