Where is Kahana Beach?
Kahana is home to Kahana Beach. Visitors give high marks for top attractions and activities such as the many excursions and world-class whale watching in this beachside city. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Kaanapali Beach and Napili Bay.
Where Can I Stay near Kahana Beach?
We've got 1234 hotels to choose from within just a mile of Kahana Beach. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
Sands of Kahana
- 3-star aparthotel • Free parking • Free Internet access • Restaurant
Royal Kahana Maui by OUTRIGGER
- 3-star aparthotel • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Outdoor pool
Kahana Beach Vacation Club
- 3-star condo • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub
NEW! Gorgeous Remodel, Panoramic Views right on Sandy Swimmable Beach
- 4-star condo • Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe
Incredible Oceanfront Corner Penthouse, 3B/3Ba, 2700 sq ft, NEW remodel!
- 3.5-star aparthotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub
Things to See and Do near Kahana Beach
What to See near Kahana Beach
- Kaanapali Beach
- Napili Bay
- Honokowai Beach Park
- Napili Bay Beach
- Kapalua Beach
Things to Do near Kahana Beach
- Whalers Village
- Front Street
- Queen Ka’ahumanu Center
- Lahaina Cannery Shopping Center
- Waiehu Golf Course
How to Get to Kahana Beach
Flights to Kahana
- West Maui Airport (JHM), 0.6 mi (1 km) from central Kahana
- Kahului Airport (OGG), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from central Kahana
- Lanai City, HI (LNY-Lanai), 21.6 mi (34.7 km) from central Kahana