Where is Capo Bianco?
Capo Rizzuto is home to Capo Bianco. You can easily spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and exploring what the area has to offer. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Santuario della Madonna Greca and Spiaggia Le Cannella.
Where Can I Stay near Capo Bianco?
We've got 122 hotels you can pick from within 5 miles of Capo Bianco. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
Fattoria il Borghetto - 0.4 mi (0.6 km) away
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spacious rooms
Villa Sabbie Rosse 6 2 - 0.1 mi (0.2 km) away
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Things to See and Do near Capo Bianco
What to See near Capo Bianco
- Marine Protected Area Capo Rizzuto
- Ionian Sea
- Santuario della Madonna Greca
- Spiaggia Le Cannella
- Castello Aragonese
How to Get to Capo Bianco
Flights to Capo Rizzuto
- Sant'Anna Airport (CRV), 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from central Capo Rizzuto