What's Patar Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Patar. Take time to see places like Patar Beach and Cape Bolinao Lighthouse while you're here. Bolinao Falls 1 and Bani National Forest Preserve Park are a couple of more places to see nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Patar?
We have 7 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Patar:
Paz Patar Beach House ResortBeachfront hotel
- Free parking • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Traditional Filipino Villa on Beachfront In PATAR - Private2.5-star guesthouse with private beach
- Free parking • Terrace
Casa Estrella Beach ResortBeachfront lodge
- Free parking • Garden
Germans PlaceBeachfront guesthouse
- Free parking • Family friendly
Things to See and Do in and around Patar
What to See in Patar
- Patar Beach
- Cape Bolinao Lighthouse
When Is the Best Time to Visit Bolinao?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 85°F)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 81°F)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, September (average 20 inches of rainfall)