What's Orillia Like?
People go to Orillia to see famous places such as Pike Place Market, as well as its many attractions like Seattle Center. Lumen Field and T-Mobile Park are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Orillia?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Orillia but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Free shopping center shuttle • Spa tub • Nightclub • 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Quiet rooms
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Spacious rooms
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • 24-hour fitness center • Attentive staff
DoubleTree by Hilton Seattle Airport - 2.4 mi (3.9 km) away4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
Coast Gateway Hotel - 2.4 mi (3.9 km) away3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, WA - 2.4 mi (3.9 km) away3-star hotel with indoor pool
SureStay Hotel by Best Western SeaTac Airport North - 2.4 mi (3.8 km) away3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
How to Get to Orillia
Orillia is located 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the heart of Tukwila.
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Orillia
- Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Orillia
- Seattle, WA (LKE-Lake Union Seaplane Base), 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from Orillia
Things to See and Do in and around Orillia
What to See in Orillia
- Lumen Field
- Pike Place Market
- T-Mobile Park
- University of Washington
- Angle Lake Park
Things to Do in Orillia
- Seattle Center
- Westfield Southcenter Mall
- Kent Station Shopping Center
- The Landing
- The Outlet Collection