Where is Allegany County Fairgrounds?
Cumberland is home to Allegany County Fairgrounds. Visitors give high marks for attractions and activities such as the casino and hiking in this historical city. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see LaVale Library and La Vale Tollgate House.
Where Can I Stay near Allegany County Fairgrounds?
We've got 22 hotels to choose from within 5 miles of Allegany County Fairgrounds. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
Best Western Braddock Inn - 2.9 mi (4.7 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Comfort Inn & Suites LaVale - Cumberland - 2.5 mi (4 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spacious rooms
Things to See and Do near Allegany County Fairgrounds
What to See near Allegany County Fairgrounds
- LaVale Library
- La Vale Tollgate House
- Canal Place
- Western Maryland Railroad Station
- Downtown Cumberland Historic District
Things to Do near Allegany County Fairgrounds
- Country Club Mall
- F. Brooke Whiting House and Museum
- Gilchrist Gallery
- C&O Canal National Historic Park Visitor's Center
- Allegany Museum