What's Nishi-Uchi Machi like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Nishi-Uchi Machi. Visit places such as Takamatsu City Museum of Art and Takamatsu Castle when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Takamatsu Marugamemachi Shopping Street and Ritsurin Garden are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Nishi-Uchi Machi
Nishi-Uchi Machi is located 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Takamatsu.
- Takamatsu (TAK), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from Nishi-Uchi Machi
- Okayama (OKJ), 30.6 mi (49.2 km) from Nishi-Uchi Machi
Things to see and do in and around Nishi-Uchi Machi
Things to see near Nishi-Uchi Machi:
- Takamatsu Castle (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Ritsurin Garden (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Yashima (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Shikokumura Village (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Takamatsuko Lighthouse (1 mi/1.6 km away)
Things to do near Nishi-Uchi Machi:
- Takamatsu City Museum of Art (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Takamatsu Marugamemachi Shopping Street (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- New Yashima Aquarium (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Isamu Noguchi Garden Museum (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Kagawa Museum (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Takamatsu?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: July, September, June, August (average 241 mm of rainfall)