What's Akane Chō like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Akane Chō. Take time to see the sights such as Akane Onsen while you're here. Takamatsu Marugamemachi Shopping Street and Takamatsu Castle are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Akane Chō
Akane Chō is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Takamatsu.
- Takamatsu (TAK), 9 mi (14.5 km) from Akane Chō
- Okayama (OKJ), 30 mi (48.3 km) from Akane Chō
Things to see and do in and around Akane Chō
Things to see near Akane Chō:
- Takamatsu Castle (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Takamatsuko Lighthouse (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Ritsurin Garden (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Yashima (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Shikokumura Village (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
Things to do near Akane Chō:
- Takamatsu Marugamemachi Shopping Street (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Kagawa Prefectural Cultural Hall (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Kitahama Alley (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- New Yashima Aquarium (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Takamatsu City Museum of Art (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Takamatsu?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, June (average 120 mm of rainfall)