What's San Agustín like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider San Agustín. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Plaza del Sol. Plaza Punto Sur Guadalajara and La Gourmeteria Mall are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to San Agustín
San Agustín is located 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from the heart of Tlajomulco de Zuniga.
- Guadalajara, Jalisco (GDL-Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl.), 11.2 mi (18 km) from San Agustín
Things to see and do in and around San Agustín
Things to do near San Agustín:
- Plaza Punto Sur Guadalajara (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- La Gourmeteria Mall (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tlajomulco de Zuniga?
- Hottest months: May, April, June, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 220 mm of rainfall)