What's Kampung Dollah Like?
People go to Kampung Dollah to see attractions like Berjaya Times Square and to explore its green spaces like KLCC Park. Pavilion Kuala Lumpur and Suria KLCC Shopping Centre are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Kampung Dollah?
We have 421 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Kampung Dollah:
The RuMa Hotel and ResidencesLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 bars • 24-hour health club • Terrace
The Kuala Lumpur Journal4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
Soho Suites KLCC LX StayCity-center hotel with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe
Pavilion Hotel Kuala Lumpur Managed by Banyan TreeLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala LumpurLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Health club • Bar • Terrace
How to Get to Kampung Dollah
Kampung Dollah is located 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
- Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Kampung Dollah
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL), 27.3 mi (43.9 km) from Kampung Dollah
Getting to Kampung Dollah on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Conlay MRT Station
- Persiaran KLCC MRT Station
- Bukit Bintang Station
Things to See and Do in and around Kampung Dollah
What to See in Kampung Dollah
- KLCC Park
- Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
- Kuala Lumpur Forest Eco Park
- Merdeka 118
- World Trade Centre Kuala Lumpur